- Fixed steering wheel display not hiding on the Alpine A110 GT4 when the steering wheel is set to hidden.
- Minor updates to the 2020 WRT liveries.
- Minor corrections on the BMW M4 GT4 custom designs.
- MFD while in multi-class sessions will now contain an extra standings page filtered to the currently viewed car’s car class.
- HUD position indicator in multi-class sessions now shows the position in a car’s class and a secondary indicator shows overall position.
- Intro sequences for singleplayer sessions now do not show the track map and only show the standings widget in race sessions.
- Fixed corrupted UI driver headshot and team logo image items.
- Fixed timetable continuous refresh in MP race sessions (caused table to be non-responsive when lap-by-lap breakdown requested).
- Added missing car group indicators for ST & CUP cars on the Timetables page.
- Drive button now only pulsates during the last 30 seconds of the race session countdown.
- Broadcast MFD now has standings pages for all available car groups (previously was only GT3/GT4) when in a multiclass session.
- Improved lapped values for real-time widget to be more consistent.
- Spotter end-race position message now respects car groups.
- Removed splitter gain spotter message for different cars groups.
- New best lap message removed at the end of first lap.
- Server: isPrepPhaseLocked now defaults to 0 when not set, allowing clients to join during the preparation phase.
Set this line to 1 explicitly in the settings.json to prevent drivers not participating in qualifying from joining before gridding.