Kunos hat weitere Bilder der im kommenden GT-Pack-Update erscheinenden Strecke Bathurst veröffentlicht. Weitere Bilder finden sich auf der Facebook-Seite von Assetto Corsa:
- AI performance optimizations.
- Fix for track shown at nighttime for a split second when loading into any session.
- Fixed double saving of temporary replays with multithreading enabled.
- Fixed issues with shared memory status.
- Added car customization. Pick and customize the design of your personal car.
NOTE: custom cars can be used in Quick Race, Custom Race Weekend and Multiplayer game modes.
Disclaimer: customization possibilities may vary on a per car basis due to licensing restrictions.
We will continue to add customizeable livery templates in future updates.
- Added single-make option to Quick Race and Custom Race Weekend game modes.
Possibility to use official liveries and custom-liveried grids.
NOTE: single-make race with official liveries requires an official car to be selected.
- AI update to avoid divebombing in slow chicanes.
- Porsche AI tweaks to mitigate their tendency to dominate sessions.
- AI now use aggressive setup at high levels.
- AI cars will not enter the pits because of weather or damage if less than 5 minutes are remaining in a session.
- Fixed AI aggression setting not producing expected behaviour.
- General AI behaviour and movement improvements.
NOTE: different aggro levels should result in a bigger difference now.
- Engine now shuts down at the end of the pit stop if the player restarts it during the pitstop as a counter-exploit measure.
- Session days are now set up as in real life in championship events.
- Fixed replay time multiplier resetting on highlights switching.
- Automatic highlights now spread across the entire race duration more consistently.
- Fixed marshal flags during single player replay.
- Fixed potentially wrong car setup values in saved games.
- Increased maximum number of highlights (20->30).
- Penalty system changed back to pre-pitlane decision.
NOTE: serving a penalty must be checked in the MFD before entering the pitlane. Serving any pending penalty is always auto-selected by default.
- Driver stint does not reset when serving a penalty – if “serve penalty” is selected before entering the pitlane.
- End of race in Quick Race does not require the opponents to complete the race – race finish is declared when the player presses ESC to return to the garage after crossing the line.
NOTE: to see the complete results, the player must stay on track until all opponents cross the finish line. Other game modes are unaffected.
- Added tyre sets option to Custom Race Weekend (as well as Custom Championship rounds).
- Fixed some bugs with penalty procedure and saved games.
- Fixed Racelogic=digital display time during replay (better with new replays).
- Optimized replay tyre matrix memory occupation, changed replay version (backwards compatible).
- Fixed replay maximum time.
- Added 1 hour and 15 minutes to maximum time in replay options.
- Added auto highlights replay only for the player car and added its menu item, tweaked highlights length.
- Removed time-based replacement of highlights and added an overtake highlight replacement system based on position.
- Fixed saving/loading auto save replay options.
- Avoid camera spline movements during paused replay.
- Longer pre-action time for accident/overtake highlights.
- Fixed pit alarm sound during slow-mo/paused/sped-up replays.
- Kevin Siggy Rebernak, winner of the McLaren Shadow Grand Final, added as a selectable Mclaren Shadow driver.
- Added pit exit blue flag for all types of sessions.
- Driver stint max total time is no longer based on race event but on race length divided by driver count across relevant game modes.
- Added black-orange flag for the player car for heavy suspension damage.
NOTE: also shown for lights damage (during the night and sessions that are declared wet where lights are a requirement).
- Penalty system for black-orange flags (damage and lights off).
The player has 3 laps to pit for repair or turn on lights when the flag is shown, ignoring the flag will result in a DQ.
- Fixed incorrect FOV used by some TV Cams from the 2nd activation.
- Pitlane open is triggered when the leader completes sector 1 after a race start.
Aktuell gibt es das Logitech G29 zu einem guten Preis im Angebot:
- Fixed inconsistency between AI and player car speed under pit limiter.
- Pit limiter speed limit now closer to 50kph.
- Stricter pit limiter tolerance against speeding.
- Fixed realtime leaderboard gap for close-range cases.
- HUD: margins can now be adjusted to up to half the maximum available screen resolution.
- HUD: countdown widget moved lower so as to not obscure virtual mirror.
- HUD options: separated session info from lap time info widgets.
- HUD options: floating point value rounding fixes for scale.
- MFD: remember last selected panel through sessions/menu-rebuilding.
- Pit page in MP: 2 second mandatory delay for drive button enabling – server-set delay applied on top of that.
- Pit page in MP: controller navigation tweaks for easier navigation to/from the chat widget.
- Pit page: proper hiding of the event schedule when there is only one session available.
- Replay UI: better handling of time slider mouse control, time indicator now updates while being dragged, possible fix for slider lock-up while using the free camera.
- Replay UI: fixed play/pause affecting replay speed.
- Fixed wind direction widget.
- Porsche 991 GT3-R EVO rear wing setup maximum value fix (0-11 range).
- Porsche 991 GT3-R EVO fix for wet front tyres.
- Better brake force when pad are cold
- Audi R8 EVO more powerful base FFB
- AMR V8 GT3 fixed fuel tank capacity (120l)
- Removed XBOX 360 gamepad preset from DirectInput device presets.
- Fixed exit game hangs with Fanatec hardware and the Fanatec app enabled.
- Various livery updates.
- Revised foot animations in cars with three pedals.
- Wet tyre indicator added to the Porsche 991II GT3-R display.
- Fixed bodywork audible in TV cameras.
- Server has a new way to handle the limits for connections, spectators, driver swapping and car slots.
- Number of available car slots are now limited by the pit count – private servers only.
- Raised control lock time by 15 seconds when teleported to pits.
- MP server: replaced maxClients, maxClientsOverride, spectatorSlots by maxConnections and maxCarSlots.
- Updated server handbook v5.
- Server: Fixed ambientTemperature not being used for static conditions (will still vary based on sun angle).
- Server: Fixed cloud levels set to a minimum of 0.6 when rain chance is used in dynamic conditions (increasing heavy rain chances big times).
- Fixed a bug with wrong driver name/race number in Timetables.
- Servers will now do a more reasonable track randomization (2019 tracks plus Zolder 2018).
- Prevented a potential flood of messages to the backend.
- Fixed #62 sprint cup entry having the wrong driver lineup.
- Entry-related fixes.
- Fixed drastic AI skill variation in FP and Q sessions creating unrealistic starting grids in race weekends.
- Fixed car selection page wrong team indication when changing driver name after selecting a livery variant.
- Localization updates.
- Race schedule now hides in compact garage view.
- Spark emitter position tweaks.
- Various livery updates.
- Minor updates to Zandvoort and Spa.
- Added Audi R8 LMS Evo.
- Added Lamborghini Huracán GT3 Evo.
- Added Honda NSX GT3 Evo.
- Added Aston Martin AMR V8 Vantage GT3.
- Added Porsche 911 GT3 R (991.2).
- Added McLaren 720S GT3 bonus content as part of the McLaren Shadow Project.
NOTE: the car has its BoP set based on the 2019 season tests and is playable with the rest of the content.
- Added Zandvoort Circuit.
- Added 2019 Blancpain GT Championship entries.
- First implementation of triple screen rendering.
NOTE: supports application with Surround mode on and off. Triple rendering properties can be adjusted in the View Settings ingame.
- Reduced FMod CPU occupation over time (mainly with external cameras and chasecam).
- Performance optimizations in cloudy, rainy and night conditions.
- Barcelona 2019 surface grip (slightly slower).
- Silverstone 2019 surface grip adjustments (around 2 seconds slower).
- Paul Ricard 2019 surface grip (around 1 second faster).
- Spa 2019 surface grip (small difference).
- Brake pressure added to shared memory.
- Fixed car model name in shared memory
- FuelEstimatedLaps added in shared memory.
- TrackStatus added to shared memory.
NOTE: shared memory/API documentation is updated, please see the relevant topic on the support forum.
- Added 2019 Championship season.
- Added possibility to play with more AI opponents on tracks with large pitlanes (notably Spa).
NOTE: grid sizes still depend on the available pit slots for each track and the Cup type selected.
E.g.: Sprint Cup fields are still limited in size to their real-life counterpart.
- Fixed a bug when only the first session of a weekend had correct track wetness.
- Championship weekends now include 2 practice sessions.
- Fixed 3H race driver stint strategy bug.
- Fixed strategy bug for mandatory pit with irregular driver crew.
- Fixed automatic driver cycle in endurance races.
- Various fixes for replay tyre radius/wheel speed (smoke particles and disc glow were not visible in certain situations).
- Fixed valid mandatory pitstop if tyreset is not changed.
- Forced auto save replay after an MP race when the car is stopped.
- Fixed pit strategy selector update issues in the car setup page.
- Driver skills updated based on 2019 results and added skills for new drivers.
- Fixed old replay HUD shortcut overriding the new FFWD and slow motion system.
- Potential fix for SP replay autosave on quit game.
- Fixed autosave replay during the limbo page.
- Autosave replay shows a message before the saving itself.
- Potential fix for Custom Race limbo page crash.
- Pitstops are now enabled in Free Practice and Qualifying sessions.
Kunos hat soeben den Audi R8 LMS EVO für die kommende Version 1.1 von Assetto Corsa Competizione angekündigt. Nahezu alle Aspekte des Autos wurden verbessert, insbesondere die Aerodynamik, die Aufhängung und die Elektronik. Im Gegenzug gab es allerdings einiges An BoP-Gewichten dazu.