- Added a minimum pitstop time of 1 second for stop&go-style mandatory stops.
- Realtime widget: fixed inaccurate gap values versus cars in pitlane during race sessions.
- Realtime widget: fixed incorrect gaps to cars ahead of the focused car when there are cars in pitlane in between and reduced likelihood of gap spikes.
- Realtime widget: cars in pitlane are now filtered during non-race sessions if the focused car is on track.
- Realtime widget: more accurate gap calculation for cars stopped on track.
- Removed automatic brake change check in the MFD Pitstop strategy unless the brakes are worn out.
- SetupPage: added „use current pressures“ button in the pit strategy panel which copies the current setup’s tyre pressures to the currently active pit strategy.
- Added direct-to-page bindings for MFD: realtime, standings, electronics and pitstop. In multiclass mode the standings binding will cycle between overall and class standings.
- MFD direct-to-page bindings support long-press hiding like the MFD cycling binding.
- Re-evaluated combined bindings (using the shift binding) on press, should fix situations when binding a shifted button would also trigger the unshifted binding (e.g. look left-right).
- Minor fixes on the Ginetta custom designs.
- Fixed additional BoP values resetting on driver swaps.
- Rejoining now is blocked as intended if the server is running out of grid slots, preventing double assignments.
- Fixed grid position mismatches in situations where many unique cars connect/disconnect during Q sessions.
- Endurance sessions with huge grids (> 48 cars with teams) now receive the session results without issue.
- Fixed a bug where the last drivers couldn’t join during endurance sessions with huge grids (> 48 cars with teams).