- Shared memory: added currentTyreSet and strategyTyreSet.
- Capped tick frequency of automatic setup system to avoid unwanted oscillation at very high tick rates.
- Corrected occasional inconsistent camber conversion of default 2019 setup presets when loaded on 2020 track versions.
Minor balancing tweaks for the following GT3 cars and track categories (all 2020, unless IGT or BrGT):
- Honda NSX GT3 Evo at EU D
- McLaren 720S GT3 at EU C and BrGT B
- Lexus RC F GT3 at BrGT B and IGT E
- BMW M6 GT3 at BrGT B and D
- Bentley Continental GT3 at BrGT B
- Audi R8 GT3 Evo at EU A and EU C
Minor balancing tweaks for the following GT4 cars:
- AMR Vantage GT4 at EU D
- KTM XBOW GT4 at EU B, C, D2 and D3
- Ginetta G55 GT4 at BrGT B
- Alpine A110 GT4 at BrGT B
- Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R at BrGT B and D
- Eliminated rare interference of the Logitech Trueforce implementation with AI controller.
- Fixed checkered flag marshal at Paul Ricard waving flag prematurely at race finish.
- Race comm – adjusted strategy alert threshold for being on the wrong tyre compound.
- Added more race length options and combinations to custom race weekend mode.
- Fixed AI slider being mixed up in championship settings.
- BOP category indicator on garage screen made visible in Single Player sessions.
- MFD – removed driver autoselect feature in Multiplayer driver swap sessions.
- Tweaked DirectInput repeat-when-button-held activation timing in UI navigation.
- Tweaked HUD hiding/showing/cycling behaviour, fixed initial display of available HUD lists not populating.
- Replay – quickly hide control panel when clicking on empty screen area, do not pop up control panel when using the standings widget.
- Added British GT windshield banner options for custom cars.
- Fixed British GT numberplate layout incompatibility with the Mclaren 570S custom liveries.
- Minor graphical fixes on the Porsche Cup car.