- Fixed GT3 gen selector in Open Championship.
- Fixed pit window length setting in Championship.
- Mount Panorama mountain section now excluded from wet track limits.
- Further global adjustments to the wet track limits logic.
- Fixed an issue that prevented automatic saved games to load correctly.
- Fixed pre-weekend AI setting not taking an effect in Open Championship.
- Fixed keyboard/gamepad navigation in the car selection page.
- Name abbreviation (Lumirank ID) moved to Profile info page, obsolete Nickname item removed.
- Added leader track map indicator.
- Adjusted windscreen wiper of the BMW M4 GT3 and raindrop effects.
- Fixed excessive loading times in Oculus VR mode.
- Slightly adjusted night brightness and standardized values accross tracks.
- DLSS setting now remains inactive with incompatible hardware.
- Fixed spray effects affecting windscreen while player car is behind pitwall.
- Fixed aero page slider display values not updating after using the fuel test function.
- Fixed BMW M4 GT4 wet preset’s excessive brake bias setting for Imola.
- Adjusted aggressive preset for the Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo at Mount Panorama.
- Adusted brake bias and brake power in all setup presets of the Maserati GT4.
- Adjusted steering ratio in the Ferrari 488 GT3 (both).
- Adjusted steering ratio in the Lamborghini Huracan GT3 (both).
- Re-enabled aero variation readout for the Lamborghini Huracan ST and Porsche 991II GT3 Cup.
- Removed BMW M4 and M6 GT3 extra ECU map.
- Fixed Thrustmaster SF1000 display not functioning correctly with other TM devices connected via USB.
- Fixed Thrustmaster SF1000 delta lap time sign error.
- Readjusted Steer Filter range for controllers.