- Added Audi R8 LMS GT3 evo II as DLC content.
- Added BMW M2 CS Racing as DLC content.
- Added Ferrari 488 GT3 Challenge Evo as DLC content.
- Added Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO2 as DLC content.
- Added Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (Type 992) as DLC content.
- Added UI and gameplay and Multiplayer support for new car groups introduced in the DLC.
Grid mixing is now compatible with all car groups.
- Next lap invalidation added for a number of tracks when extending the final corner.
- Fixed a game crash in full-season 2021 championship when selecting a specific AMG entry.
- Fixed an issue with the automatic setup feature erroneously compensating for water film.
- Fixed an erroneous behaviour in bumpstop simulation.
- Fixed reversed fast bump damper slider and new fast damping values for all cars.
- Improved steering axis and relative FFB forces and tweaks in all cars FFB values.
(might need slight adjustments from the user, we also remind that you can change FFB gain while driving with numerical pad keys 8 and 2)
- Tweaks in camber gain and toe angle influence on tyre forces.
- Tweaks in tyres rolling resistance.
- Tweaks in tyre heating generation.
Balancing tweaks for the following cars and track categories:
- BMW M4 GT3 – all track groups.
- McLaren 720S GT3 – all track groups.
- Honda NSX GT3 Evo – all track groups.
- Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO – all track groups.
- Fixed Ferrari 488 GT3 offset body shadow.
- Fixed Nissan GT-R GT3 rear light emitter clipping with bodywork.