Ab sofort ist Patch 1.65 für die PlayStation und Xbox verfügbar:
- Fixed issues with the Career mode crashing on completion of a Test race.
- Fixed issues with the Career mode trophies ‚Sprint‘, ‚Tour‘ and ‚Marathon‘ not unlocking.
- Fixed issues when saving replays/highlights with improved messaging.
- Individual driver lap times can be seen by selecting them in the Timetables.
- Timetables overview added to the replay HUD.
- Added SAS display to some car interiors displaying race flags.
- Fixed car skins were not loading correctly in the front-end.
- Improvements to the pit stop MFD.
- Added full track map option in the racing HUD.
- General UI and navigation improvements.
- Button assignment issue fixed.
- Custom driver showroom team panel issue fixed.
- Various minor bug fixes.
- Updated SDKs for Logitech and Thrustmaster wheels