- Added Circuit Valencia Ricardo Tormo as DLC content.
- Added new Lamborghini Huracán GT3 EVO2 as DLC content.
- Added new Ferrari 296 GT3 as DLC content.
- Added new Porsche 911 (992) GT3 R as DLC content.
- Added a batch of new liveries for the 2023 GTWCH season.
- Added controller preset for Moza steering wheels.
- Added support for new DLC track content in custom championship (via Open Series).
- Fixed track selection not respecting user-defined order in Open Series championship mode.
- Adjusted AI skill level for a number of gold and platinum-ranked drivers.
- Fixed an issue with certain cars receiving an incorrect visual offset in their pitstop position.
- Updated Mercedes AMG GT3 EVO with latest advancements, features, and more.
- BOP work
- Improved tyre model
- Improved tyre flex
- Improved tyre heat generation
- Improved tyre rolling resistance simulation
- Improved tyre footprint simulation
- Wider tyre pressure range (slicks 26-27psi)
- Wider tyre temperature range (slicks 70°C-100°C)
- Improved bumpstops simulation
- Improved suspension end of travel simulation
- Improved dampers simulation
- Improved electronics logic (TC1, TC2, ABS)
- New variable engine braking simulation (Huracan EVO2)
- Improved aeromap simulation on yaw and roll.